Solving problems and building solutions
If you have a problem or ambition that needs a communications, IT support or software solution Seriun offers individual services and packages to meet your need.
Outsourcing your IT fully or partially
Providing you with choice, Seriun lets you decide whether you want our comprehensive Contract Support, Partial Support, or Ad Hoc support that gives you the freedom to pick and choose.
The support and services you want
Seriun provides flexible services and projects for you to choose and mould to fit your business plan, integrating -
- Procurement – sourcing and acquiring hardware, services and software for you
- Support – 24/7 helpdesk and onsite support from engineers
- Training and development – getting the most from your IT
- Monitoring and reporting – ensuring compliance, managing risk and delivering consistent performance
- Account management and implementation – working to achieve your goals from auditing to migration.
- Parts and equipment – keeping your business at full capacity
- Disaster recovery and business continuity – preventing failure proactively and managing risk
- Co-Support – working with your IT team to deliver the desired outcome
Exploiting cloud technology
Providing reliable systems using cloud services, Seriun offers you secure and constantly updated programmes perfect for ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery.
Giving you a full understanding of how cloud services work for you, your business will benefit from –
- Microsoft 365 – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and more, all cloud based
- Microsoft Azure – a platform to build and manage applications for you
- Co-location – space, power and security for your server and storage
If you want cloud services that will help your business move forward call Seriun.
Bespoke software solutions
Whatever your platform or your ambition Seriun procures and develops software to help you achieve your goals -
- Quire – organisation and structure to simplify wholesale and distribution
- Epos – touch screen computerised till systems for the retail industry
- Ironcore – offsite storage of data for backup and continuity
- Inducsys – training and task management for sub contractor services
- Ecommerce projects – integrated websites and software for effective selling
- Business development – detailed insight into workflow, KPI’s and sales performance
- Systems integration – helping different systems talk to each other
If you want business solutions that are personalised to your need get in touch now of give us a call straight away. We offer IT support in the North West that spans Lancashire, Manchester and Cheshire.