Supporting and maintaining your software
Whether the software you use is from Seriun or not we’ll maximise performance to ensure you have an effective business tool that –
• Increases productivity – smarter working helps employees achieve more
• Encourages growth – supporting effective planning and decision making
• Enables automation – improving organisation and reducing workload
• Improves operational efficiency – accurate recording, reporting and projections
Whether you need established software and packages or new build solutions Seriun will work with you to find the perfect software solution.
Microsoft and Seriun in partnership
If you want a software solution from a market leader, Seriun is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Customer Development Solutions and Data Management Solutions. We’re also a Microsoft Small Business Specialist too.
Whatever the size of your business Seriun builds relationships to provide individual software solutions.
Because you need software that will grow with your business Seriun exploits the flexible Microsoft .NET framework to create organic software solutions to fit your precise need. Your software combines features that offer -
• Competitive edge – constant development keeps you ahead of your competitors
• Best practice – project managing with Microsoft Solution Framework and Operation Framework
• Contemporary solutions - responding to technological advances to scale up and out
• Good value - cost effective and reliable quality that provides enduring performance
• Staged delivery – milestone delivery agreements allow you to assess performance
• Transparency – clear performance targets and open reports keep you in control
Software products that improve your business
Offering you bespoke software to make business simpler, Seriun’s catalogue of software products includes –
• Quire – wholesale and distribution Enterprise Resource Planning made simple
• Epos – smart computerised till systems improving accuracy and stock control
• Ironcore – your critical data encrypted and stored securely offsite
• Inducsys – risk and hazard assessment combining training, tasks and sub contractor management
If you’d like a software solution that makes running your business easier call today or get in touch to get answers from our team of IT professionals